What Can I Do If I'm Not Satisfied With My Counselor in Davidson County, Tennessee?

If you're not satisfied with the services provided by your counselor in Davidson County, Tennessee, there are a few steps you can take to ensure you get the help you need. Communicating your feelings to your therapist is the first step. A competent therapist will be eager to analyze your reactions to therapy and respond to your feelings about the process. If you're still not satisfied and have other options in your community, try to set up a consultation with another therapist to help you decide if you want to change therapists.

You can call 615-743-1555 or 866-816-0433 (toll-free) for more information. When switching counselors, it's important to make sure that the new therapist is qualified and experienced. Look for a therapist who has completed the following courses:

  • Be at least 18 years old
  • Professional ethics: 1 course
  • Evaluation and diagnosis of cognitive, affective and behavioral problems and dysfunctions according to the nomenclature of DSM IV, T, R. (or its successor): 1 course.
If you're looking for counseling in Brentwood, TN, consider reaching out to an experienced counselor who can provide support and understanding. At my practice, I offer hope and help for those struggling with life problems, marriage problems, relationship problems, anxiety, depression, or addiction. As an empathic and experienced counselor, I provide supportive and caring counseling to individuals, couples, and groups in the greater Nashville area.

Together, we can work on overcoming any struggles with anxiety, depression, relationship problems, addiction, borderline personality disorder, or narcissism. If you're ready to take the next step towards improving your life and relationships, don't hesitate to give me a call. I'm here to help you in any way I can.

Keith Sibilio
Keith Sibilio

Total web buff. Evil music aficionado. Certified coffeeaholic. Extreme sushi trailblazer. Typical food expert.